Donnerstag, April 29, 2021

Parentinfluence.com - Crazy designs etc.

You know when you have an idea in your head that seems life-chancing, and when you actually put it together in real life it just isn’t the same? My drawing skills do not match my imagination, and my son is constantly unimpressed with what I thought would be a perfectly good Pokemon battle scene, but he thinks is a mess of unrecognizable blobs. Design is not my strong suit. But I don’t get paid for it, so ultimately, it doesn’t matter. When you’re responsible for designing something that’s in the public eye, it’s slightly more important that you can translate your ideas into reality. You know, that you know what you’re doing. These designers probably should’ve chosen another profession, or maybe they should take a refreshing course on how to create successful, useful designs. more...